GIJOE IRMFAN XMENFILM WTCHM ROLLOUT AKIRA

23.9.16

Suicide Squad ReAction Figures Coming In Jan 2017

SUICIDE SQUAD REACTION
REACTION PRESS: "The heroic villains of the summer blockbuster Suicide Squad are coming soon as Action Figures! Collect The Joker (shirtless), Killer Croc, Katana, Enchantress, Underwater Batman, Deadshot, and Inmate Harley! Each figure is 3 3/4" tall and fully posable! Coming in January!"
unnamed
unnamed-6
unnamed-4

Truthfully, I’ve been wrecking my brain as to what collectibles I want to get of the SUICIDE SQUAD characters - heck, I like the movie and want to somehow keep the entire squad - with Hot Toys’ 1/6th out of my financial reach, and the Mattel figures are not much cheaper off, I’d thought to get busy with the Cosbaby versions … but now, NOW I KNOW WHAT I WANT! Exept for this nagging feeling the OG Harley Quinn ReAction figure might end up being someone’s “Exclusive Edition” dammit….

unnamed-5
unnamed-2
unnamed-1
unnamed-3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...